Thursday, April 26, 2012

a gardener came

Though some people know how small my garden is, but we need to have the trees trimmed. Yesterday and today a gardener came and trimmed the trees. While he was trimming, I was weeding a little. (Of course after he trimmed the trees, he also weeded the garden.) After that I planted some herb seedlings.
Now all things I have to do before my trip are done. (In the afternoon I went to see a doctor to get some medicine.)
I don't have any classes in the evening and at night. And probably Yuki is coming back earlier than usual. I'm waiting for Yuki. Today's dinner is --- I'll just put something in the microwave.

This is the first trip for only "us"; Yuki and me. Usually in this consecutive holidays we call them GOLDEN WEEK, we spend with my mother in the first half, and in the second half we spend with my mother-in-law. We're  a little bit sorry to them, especially my mother-in-law. She was looking forward to coming to stay with us. So after our trip I'll visit them in TOKYO. So souvenirs especially for them are necessary.

The trip is expensive for us, but we decided to go when we can do. the older the mothers get, the hard going on a long trip gets. Even now they are fine, and this year we finished to pay education expense of our daughters. So for us it is best time to go on a overseas trip. And thanks to Jan & Nick, we are able to go to America without thinking our health problem.  (I'm not confident about my power, so  it's difficult to attend a tour trip.) And I "love " to experience a local culture. What is waiting for us?
I also have an opportunity to attend a Toaster Master Meeting in America. I'm exciting and nervous.

Yuki will take his computer, so I may update this blog from America.




2 comments:

Helen said...

Wonderful! Have a fabulous time in the US!

Take lots of photos and post a few on your blog please.

Mieko said...

Thanks Helen. Yes I'll take "lots" of photos, and post "a few" of them. Thanks the nice comment.