Monday, April 09, 2012

How was the weekend?

In Tokyo, many people seemed to enjoy seeing cherry blossoms, though in Utsunomiya they don't start blooming.
In America and the Philippines many people seemed to enjoy Easter. And Dom, who is my blog friend, also enjoy Easter with students. (Thanks of your happy photos, Dom.)

On Saturday, I put away my winter clothes and took out my spring clothes  and I also disposed some old clothes. Then I organized my small garden. They were tough jobs for me. So after that Yuki and I went to take a rest at a cafe & gallery. (While I was doing such chores, he went out to play tennis.)

It was a nice place. We had early dinner. And Yuki went out again to participate jam session. I organized the house even though it was at night.

On Sunday, I had to prepare for lessons of this week. I copied some CDs for adults, made some craft for a kindergarten student. This week I often have to go out for meetings, or reading books to kids, so I won't have enough time to prepare, so it was a necessary job.
It made me really tired (it's just an excuse), so we went out for dinner to have "meat".

These days I don't eat meat so much, but the meat of this restaurant is an exception. The restaurant is my favorite restaurant. They serve many kinds of a la carte, so we don't need to order a full-course meal even though it's a French restaurant.

This restaurant made us relaxed and made us feel grace.

Well, even now these photos remind me of the graceful feeling. I 'd like to go to KARAKU to play the piano tomorrow keeping this feeling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mieko !
Happy to read about your weekend. We have had three days off here for Easter and yesterday was a holiday. As you have seen my photos, we had a great dinner on easter day and a big egg hunt in the garden with my friend's kids, one is my god daughter.on saturday lunctime, we went to eat at a Japanese restaurant... funny, Japanese go to French restaurants to get some exostism and we French go to Japanese restaurants that are very trendy in France nowadays !...lol....
Back to lesson preparation time and then lessons this afternoon.
Have a great day.
In three days, i'll be on holiday for two weeks (French easter holidays starting end of this week...) looking forward to it !..lol...lol...
dom

Mieko said...

It's funny, and we seem to be tied by something.I also have a lesson from here.