Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday

Monday again. And after four days, our vacation will start. Yuki and I are going to America to meet our friends Jan & Nick. I can't wait. Yesterday we packed all things which are necessary for our tip into our suitcase. Yuki is used to such an overseas trip, so for him it seemed easy to pack. For me, I'm not used to it. So I packed various things into my suitcase, that the suitcase is bulging. Jan must be disagreeably surprised.

On the other hand, I'm not confident of my health. It's rainy and cold today. It's difficult for me to adjust this changeable weather. Actually this weekend I stayed home except going out to eat dinner. My throat has hurt a little, I hope it will be better soon.
On Saturday we went out for dinner nearby on foot. They serve fusion food.
MOTSUNI--- simmered guts with soy sauce is probably Japanese food.


 Grattin of asparagus is kind of Western food.

 KAKUNI-simmered block of pork is kind of Chinese food.
We had a good dinner, and as soon as I came back home, I went to bed.
On Sunday I relaxed at home in front of a heater. I couldn't attend a Toastmaster's meeting unfortunately.

When I was a child, I would be a powerful girl. Since I became adults, before trips or big events I often get sick. It's opposite, isn't it?  Have a nice week.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just to wish you a good trip to America and a nice stay there ! enjoy everything and take a lot of photos and write nice articles in your blog when you are back !
when are you back ? How long are you staying ?
fare safe and well.
Aren't you afraid of flying ?????i always am !!!
dom

Mieko said...

Thanks Dom. I bit the staying with my friend must be wonderful. On the other hand even though I'm here in UTSUNOMIYA, I'm getting nervous for going abroad. My condition is not good. I don't want to go to a clinic in America on the first day.