Monday, April 02, 2012

Saturday, and Sunday

Saturday, a new friend came to my house. She is from Gabon. Until I met her, I didn't know the name of Gabon. I knew many things about Gabon. It is fun to know other countries. While I was listening to her, I felt my world spreading. Late in the evening Yuki came back, so we went out to eat SUSHI for dinner.This is the cake I baked for her.Unfortunately I'm not good at baking cake, so I used this chocolate mix.












On Sunday, I went to a festival in the next town. There were many food stands. My friend also opened his branch store there.



Have you ever had pretzel? I know it as "snack". It was the first time to have pretzel "bread".
I learnt the origin from this book.

Well, April has started. Today 4/2 it is the first day for my younger daughter M to go to work. I sent cheering e-mail to her this early morning. Anyway today she seemed to go to work on time. I'm happy that my daughter stepped the first step for adults, on the other hand, I'm  a little sad to see her off directly at the door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish your daughter all the best of luck in her new job !
dom

Mieko said...

Thanks Dom. I hope she does her best at work.