Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday's topic, Feeling

Are you a cheerful person?
I often see elderly men and women walking with a frown. Such a face makes me sad. On the other hand when I see an elderly person sitting on the chair in the park with calm look, I feel calm.

Do you think women are more emotional than men?
I don't think so. Women might tend to be easy to cry, on the other hand men must tend to be furious. I think, kids tend to be emotional,  middle-aged people are easy to get their head and elderly people are --- depend on people,  tend to be emotional. For example, these days whenever I watch a sad story on TV, or listen to a sad story, my eyes water naturally. Additionally, some of elderly people act by their history. (Does is make sense? It means they are difficult to accept new things, so they tend to be stubborn. )

Well, well, do you know BUNTAN-orange? I got lots of BUNTAN yesterday.
The taste is between oranges and grapefruits.

This season we have lots of kinds of oranges; like HASSAKU, AMANATSU, BUNTAN, and so on.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mieko, i didn't know these buntan fruit !!we can't find them here in France...
i'm i think a very cheerful person and very emotional...
I have written my first article , it has been on the on line paper since yesterday. i'm sooooooooo happy to have my own tablescaping column !!!!
To find my article, you google LE JOURNAL DES FEMMES (the first on line French women mag) and then you click on DECO and then, you go to the column "paroles d'expert" and here i am with my photo and my article with my last easter table.If you are on facebook you can leave me a comment if you want.
See you..
dom

Mieko said...

Dom I've caught you!!!

Anonymous said...

hi, mIeko !
Thanks for your comment on my tablescaping column !!!!that was nice of you !
i have just set a new table this morning...
dom

Mieko said...

Hi, DOM
I managed to reach you. I could read your article, in English thanks of google tranration.

Anonymous said...

Hi !
I wrote another article yesterday (with the last table i sent you on friday) but couldn't publish it cause i couldn't insert the photos of my table... so there is a little problem..I contacted the on line papaer staff to help me but have not heard from them yet so i can't publish another article until they solve the problem..The photo system isn't always working properly, it was ok last week but this week, it's a real nightmare !..Lol...
dom

Mieko said...

Dom this PC world sometimes makes us irritated, doesn't it? We need to be patient. I love your table settings, and your efforts always make me surprised.

Anonymous said...

hello,
i called the paper and had someone on the phone, she told me that they have a real issue with their publishing of photos at the moment, so it's normal...they are working at it so i must be patient and wait until it works again........
My god daughter left this morning and julian is away for three days, i'm not in a happy mood....
i'm presently crafting and sewing Paris transfert table guest cushions for my next table on the theme of a romantic Paris....sent you the pictures of the transferts yesterday. have also baked nice cookies with Penelope.
have a good day. here it's sooooo cold today and windy.brrrrrrrrrrr ! you could believe it's still winter !
dom

Mieko said...

Hi, Dom.
Yesterday it was sunny until about 3 PM. Suddenly we had a thunder storm, and it got cold like winter. Today it's sunny. I hope this good weather will be kept all day long.