Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday's topic

Before I talk about Wednesday's topic, let me show this photo. I got lot of strawberries.
Now, it's the season of strawberries in TOCHIGI. We have lots of strawberry farms. For strawberry farmers, the busiest season is over. Christmas,and winter season is the best season for sellers, it means for our customers, strawberries are expensive. And in winter strawberries are grown up in greenhouse, so not only manpower cost but also fuel cost are included in the price. Now it's warm enough to grow strawberries without greenhouse. So the price is down. And people in Tokyo don't eager to get strawberries any more, so they sell strawberries more locally. When my daughters were little, we used to pick up strawberries at my friend's strawberry farm in this season.

The topic of this week is "lifestyle Changes".
1. What things do you think have mad our lives better?
Internet and Computer. Thanks to them, I can write this blog, and know many blog-friends.
2. What things do you think have made our lives worse?
Cellphone. Cellphones are really convenient. But many people got more unpunctual.
3. What do you think will be the "next big thing"?
If I knew, I would be a millionaire.
4. What's been one of the biggest change in your life?
Starting my own English school at home.
5. What's your biggest worry about the future?
I'm afraid to be alone.
Having a family is a great fun. And now there are two members in this house. These days I'm getting used to the life of two.

What do you think of these questions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I share the same worries about the future !!!!
i think the Internet is a wonderful device that allows people all over the world to bond and make friends so it's a great and super invention !
my article has just been published and i set a new table yesterday about Paris theme with lots of new crafts i made this week, being on holiday from school.
have a good day :!
sent you all the pictures...
dom

Mieko said...

Dom, I tried to leave the comment via facebook like before, but I couldn't reach to the new issue. Please tell me where?

Anonymous said...

you click on Deco in journaldesfemmes.com and then, if you look on the right in the middle of the deco pâge, you can see my picture in Paroles de femmes on my two last articles, one about a pink and beige table and one that shows how to make knife holders.
i wish you a happy trip and stay in America !
got more health concerns and will see the gastro again in a fortnight, will get a colonoscopy for sure within a month..am scared....
dom

Mieko said...

I put my comment. Today it's sunny again. According th to the weather forecast, the temperture will be up, and at midday it will be like summer. I can't believe it, because now the heater is on.