Saturday, May 12, 2012

Toastmasters club in Aiken

Though some people may know that I'm a member of Toastmasters club in Utsunomiya. (These days I seldom attend the meeting, sorry.) This time I attended Toastmasters meeting in Aiken.
There was a timer, there was a flag-- the scenery of the room was similar to ours. The different things was that women are more than men. Here in Utsunomiya, most members are business men. The members in Aiken Toastmasters club were really friendly. I was really glad to join them. Fortunately I could understand their speeches more than half. Their speeches were more active than ours -- because they are not Japanese.

It's fun to be a member in an international club. If I went to your town, I could join Toastmasters club in your town. This time Jan, and Yuki also joined them. It made me happy more. Thank Jan, and Yuki.

No comments: