Friday, June 08, 2012

Friday

It is the last weekday of this week.  I'm doing usual things including lessons, volunteer works and house chores. Doing usual things makes me satisfied. Because it means I have no problems especially health problems. Sometimes this changeable weather causes dizziness or a strong headache to me. But fortunately this week I have no troubles.

Now in my garden lots of herbs are growing well. Parsley, basil, SHISO-leaves, sage, and so on. Every morning I pick up some herbs and use for breakfast. Today I cooked salad with DAIKON, tomatoes and Italian parsley.



Some students said "here is covered with grass". Actually herbs are kind of grasses, it' s true. But I don't need weeding.

Today I went to work out. I couldn't go there these days. More than one week passed since I went there. I know I "don't like" working out, but I "want to " work out to keep and improve my health.
Do you know how I can "enjoy" going to work out? --- though I really like to eat out.

What are you going to do this weekend?

I have to attend a meeting of my English company, so this Saturday is the day for job.
On Sunday, I'll attend another meeting that my friend organizes, it's fun.

Have a nice weekend.






No comments: