Monday, June 25, 2012

It was cold today.

Today, for me it was cold.  I checked my diary on this day last year. (Since last year I've used a 10-year diary to keep my diary). Last year I changed  a wool carpet into a bamboo carpet for summer on this day. This year I don't do that yet, because it's not so "hot".

How was your weekend?

Yesterday  my big job was finished with success. I was invited to a seminar as a lecturer,  I introduced my English picture books collection, and demonstrated how I read English picture books with kids.  I had been preparing for this seminar for a few weeks. So I'm really happy to finish the seminar with success. Next month I'll do it again.

At elementary school, many people read Japanese picture books to kids as volunteers, but few people read English picture books. I hope more people read English picture books while they read Japanese ones. In Japan we don't have lots of chance to use English, and to hear English, to see people who use English.So reading English picture books to kids is one way to show kids using English naturally.

After the seminar, Yuki and I went out to eat YAKINIKU (grilled meat) to reward my job at night, (or I can say, it was just troublesome to cook dinner.)

Though I wrote I was happy to finish the job, on the other hand I think how I poor. I need to improve my English skill more. It's really difficult to keep my incentive of studying English. Writing this diary is one way to keep my incentive.

No comments: