Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rainy season has started

Even in Utsunomiya rainy season has started. Though it's not rainy, it's "really" cool and cloudy today.
Durin rainy season I have to scrub our tiled bath room more often. (It's not a toilet. In Japan usually a bath room and a toilet are separated.). I always keep the windows open, but it's easy to get moldy.

Last weekend Yuki and I went out to a public museum to see  Utunomiya historical exhibition. As we expected, there were not so many people. The exhibition was really organized well. But unfortunately there were not so many people. It's a usual thing about public events except food events. Why? The main reason is that they are poor at advertisement. Actually we knew the event recently, and fortunately we could go there on the last day of the exhibition. I think they may use our tax a little bit more to advertise such an event.

A woman says an interesting thing.
If you want to make your dream come true, first you should image the dream clearly and strongly.
 --- I understand this part. The interesting thing is the second thing.
And, you should clean your house every nook and cranny. When you live in a clean house, you feel always refresh and excited naturally. This exciting makes your life active. It means you do every thing very hard, and you are going to your dream easily.
 ( I hope you understand my translation.)

Though I scrubbed the bath room today, Am I closer to my dream a little bit?
What is my dream???? If I were more positive, if I spoke English more fluently, if I were good at sports, if I were more rich. Though I have lots of things that if I were---, it's difficult to have strong images.

What is your dream?

2 comments:

AikenJan said...

I think I understand what the woman is saying about "cleaning" and I relate to it. First, there is a sense of pleasure. When you enter a hotel room, for example, the bathroom is sparkling clean and the bedroom is uncluttered and organized; it makes you feel good to walk into such an environment, and you anticipate a nice stay. I think it is the same with your own environment. If my house is cleaned and organized. which is something I can control (and there is so much in life we cannot!), then I also feel the pleasure of being in a clean and organized environment. It reflects how I feel about myself as a person.

Mieko said...

Jan, you are one of the few people who "enjoy" cleaning and organizign rooms among people who I know. And we know your house makes us positive and refresh.
Well, though you might not believe it, my "kitchen" is getting orgnized better than the past.