Monday, July 18, 2016

I made another dishes with Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce

 
My husband seems to like Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce, because it's not so sweet compared with Japanese bull-dog sauce. (Of course it depends of dishes.)
So I checked this site as soon as Ms.H recommended.
http://www.leaperrins.com/Recipes
 
Well, well, now I need someone's help.
At that time I opened it, and I took a note of one recipe. However now I can't check this site. I tried to contact  to the company, I couldn't send e-mails because I live in Japan.
So please someone (or Ms.H) tell me where I can find recipes using Lea& Perrins Worcestershire sauce.
 
Anyway I wrote down one recipe. It was interesting.
It suggested that when you make mix and knead ground meat, you put this sauce and BBQ sauce into the meat.
I keep HENZ BBQ sauce (though the recipe recommends England BBQ sauce)


I did it, and grilled the meat balls in the oven.
 



They were very tasty, not Japanese hamburger stakes.
This recipe was added one of our special meet dishes.



3 comments:

Helen said...

Sorry about the link not working now...it might be that they are renewing the website?

Anyway, I clicked around and found this. It looks a little different than the address I gave you. It's on the Canadian version of the site, in English of course. I hope this one works better for you.

http://www.leaperrins.ca/recipes.asp

The meatballs sound good!

Mieko said...

Thanks, I'll check the site. You should try the meatballs' first mix 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup BBQ sauce. And mix together 500g ground beef, 1/2cup minced onion, 1/4 bread climbs, an egg, and 1/4 mixed sauce. Knead them. And make balls. Put them into oven and grill at 200 degree Celsius, first 15minutes,. Turn them over and power 1/2 mixed sauce, and grill again about 15 minutes.

Helen said...

Oooh, it sounds good! Thank you.