Monday, December 05, 2016

Procrastinator vs precrastinater

The word "precrastinater" seems to be a current word which is opposed to procrastinater.
This weekend I attended Toast master meeting after a long interval.

I wasn't able to be there  he whole time, but I could join the time of table topicks.

This title is one of the table topic questions.  

Are you a procrastinator or a procrastinator ? and what are the advantages and disadvantages?

It is an interesting question, isn't it?

In my case, probably I'm definitely "prescrastinater".
It is attributed in part to  my job.
It is said preparation accounts for 80 percent of success of lessons or performances.
So anyway I usually start preparation for something as soon as possible.
However, I seem to be strict precrastinater.

Since I had suffered a bad disease for a few days before a big event and couldn't prepare enough for it, I have been a strict precrastinater.

On the other hand  I don't make eleventh-hour efforts.
Usually before an event I go to bed earlier without preparation more.
-- So some people say I judge too early whether I can do or not.

So this is my favorite phrase "it can't be helped"



 

No comments: