Thursday, February 16, 2017

It is right !

Though I told you about laughter yoga, I finally made my own brochure supported by my elder daughter T.






I don't decide how to use it specifically.
Anyway the end of month some people will come to experience doing it.
On the other hand I've been doing 10-minute laughter yoga every morning with Yuki since I took the leader training course. 40-days practicing is the final step to become a leader.
Of course for the first 5 minutes Yuki and I are not willing to laugh.  We pretend to laugh, after that we start to smile or grin because of such nonsense.
And -- we know that while doing such nonsense, we are all right. We are not "too" serious.
 

On the other hand yesterday's word on our daily calendar, which caught a big hit because of too negative phrases, the phrase brought a big laugh to us.
 

 
 
Let me translate the phrases in my English.
Though there is a saying "happiness come along with laugh, or fortune comes in by a merry home", it is doesn't come.
I (it means the man in the photo) used to keep smile when I was in junior high school, but now I don't. I would often be said to others "your smile is strange". If your smile doesn't accept naturally, you don't need to force your lips into your smile.
 
It is also right.

No comments: