Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Laughter yoga in August

Some people who visit my blog must have seen the solar eclipse.
How about it?
5 years ago, I saw it here. It was annual solar eclipse.

I found my diary at that time.

Well, well, since then five years have already passed, though my English seems not to be improved.


Yesterday two senior ladies came and did laughter yoga.

 
As our summer memorials, we introduced our happy, fun, or interesting things in August.


Well, well, we are ladies --- most of things were about food.
The meals at ---- restaurant was nice, we went to Tokyo and to have --- at ---- restaurant.
And all of them were done without their husbands. (This is Japan)
Good meals and fun talk with friends seem to be the most effective medicine to keep our health.

I wrote about Japanese pear.
Unfortunately the first crop of pear was not so sweet --- because of this weather.
I know it, but I wanted to eat the first crop.

So I made pear compote with ginger and honey. I served some after laughter yoga.
Every body enjoyed it.



No comments: