Monday, August 28, 2017

Young musicians in Tochigi

 
I went to listen to this concert which I was known from one of my "young" friends.
"Young friends" means in their 30's.
The musicians in this poster play Japanese instruments.
One of them won a big prize and became popular in Japan.
He made this group with his friends in Utsunomiya.  I hear one of them is his friend from childhood.
 
And the friend who introduced me to this concert is one of their friend at school.
 
 


 
 



They are allowed to introduce their Video.

I'm looking forward to listening to their concert whey they are in their 50's.
It means I have to live until 80.

I tend to go to paid concerts which is performed by experienced musicians.
However it is good to support young musicians to go to such a paid concert.
(Though the fee was not so expensive.)

No comments: