Tuesday, September 05, 2017

How old is my black skrit?




















This is the waist band of my skirt.
I mended it, or as you know I expanded it.

This weekend I'm going to attend the 33th anniversary of my father-in-law death.
And I'm going to wear this skirt.

This skirt used to be worn by my mother-in-law.
This is a black skirt, but it is not formal but semi-formal.


When my father-in-law passed away, I needed to put on  a black skirt  while I was doing lot of chores for  preparing for the funeral. I didn't know it, so my mother "lent" it to me. At that time she used the expanded waist band, so I mended it to usual size.
Since then, I have kept it. Actually I put it on again, on the 7th  anniversary of his death.
And this time, I decided to  use it again, instead of buying new one.
And to be my surprised, I need to mend it again , it means  need to use the expanded waist band.
To tell the truth, everybody says I look to keep the same weight still now. Actually the weight is not so changed, but the sizes of my body parts are --- unfortunately, changed.


Well,  does my mother still remember of this skirt?

No comments: