Tuesday, October 03, 2017

a gadget when walking


This is my gadget when I do walking.
I've started doing another excise  "walking" in addition to going workout.
Though both of them are not everyday activity, I try toing them as much as I can.

I really know what is the most important for me to spend an active senior life.
It is physical power.

While I'm listening to an English program, I walk with my Iphone.
Iphone is also a good gadget, it is a CD player and it is also a pedometer.

However it is just a 20- minute walk.
So, the pedometer always show less than 3000 steps.


If I lived in Tokyo, I would have to walk more.
When I go to Tokyo, the pedometer shows more than 7000 steps, though I don't willing to walk.
And to be surprised, the last time I went to TOKYO to meet my friends. it showed 10000steps.

This is the reason why people living in Tokyo is more energetic, and "not fat" than people live in  *****.


No comments: