Monday, October 23, 2017

AYU fish come!!!


These are AYU fish which are seasonal fish. And in some prefecture which has clean rivers they are caught. One of them is here Tochigi.
Ayu fishing are limited. We can fish from June to October, so it is the last time to get fish for fishermen or people who loves fishing.
And actually it is expensive, and the freshness is so important that we seldom see them at store.

However suddenly a lot of ayu fish came about 8 PM.
Luckily I had no class on the day, so I had time to cook them.(well, or I can say unluckily I had no class, because I had to deal with them.)
Neighbor brought them for asking help to me.

So I struggled with them.
Fresh ayu aren't necessary to take out their guts, but -- I did.
I cooked some  with a pressure pot. and I cooked the others with the oven.









It took almost three hours. I was going to go to bed earlier but  I went to bed later than usual.
Preparing for cook them was troublesome, and cleaning up after them was also troublesome.
Because the pot was burnt.
I put some baking soda in the pot and boiled it, and the next day I cleaned it.


The work was troublesome, on the other hand I was very satisfied with doing it.
I don't like ironing, but I seem not to dislike onerous cooking.

I cooked lots of ayu fish, so of course I shared them with the neighbor.






No comments: