Friday, October 13, 2017

Halloween month has started -2-


I was not going to get these pumpkins this year, but it might be the last time to do it because of the number of students, so I bought them.
However people passing my house seem to look at them. It is a good advertisement of my "English school."
I'm going to hold a carving event at the end of this month, so for a while "we" enjoy sticking stickers on them.


These  stickers were sent from my friend. Thanks!!
"My" Halloween activity has already started.
This Tuesday I played the piano at Karaku, and share some candy with this basket at the end of performance. Can you see the costume on the floor?



Of course I enjoyed this sweet set.



And Last Saturday, my friends and I attend an event to play the recorder --- with Halloween costumes.


I've enjoyed Halloween season!!

No comments: