Monday, October 16, 2017

lunch with my friends at Tokyo

I wrote about going to an art museum. On the day the main purpose was to have lunch with my friends, One of them finally complete chemo therapy  and has spent her usual life, though she has still very short hair, so she appeared tying a bandana around her head
The meeting place was at Tokyo station, because I went there from Tochigi, another friend came from Fukushima, other two friends came from Chiba. Just one friend came from Tokyo.
Tokyo station is a easy place to meet together.
We had lunch at a restaurant in front of Tokyo station.
What a good view



The lunch tasted (to tell the truth) so-so, but it was a very reasonable price -- about 1080 yen.
Considering the price the view, and the location (near the station), it was a very nice restaurant.




I took some small present, pick lemon grasses up in the yard, and made ordinal herb tea.
And I also share my ordinal handmade lavender oil.






Of course after the lunch we had sweet. It is "must" thing for women's meeting, isn't it?
What is it? It is red beans sweet.

And, this weekend I am going to take a one day trip with one of them.

No comments: