Monday, December 11, 2017

Monday has started.

Now it is in the middle of December. A new year seems to be just around the corner.
Well, well, how was your weekend?
Today's diary is just my whining.

Last Tuesday, when I wake up, suddenly my back neck hurt. I know I'm suffering from a frozen shoulder called "fifty year -old shoulder" in Japanese ( of course if you are in your 60's, it is called sixty year-old shoulder), but my neck doesn't have hurt for more than  7 years ago.
And I also felt sick. I was going to a bone-setter where I used to go however I remembered that when a person feels hurts, they don't to anything, just apply cold or hot compress. Its cost is covered by our health insurance. It took one and 30 hour. and It cost 5800 yen.
So instead of going there, I took an acupuncture therapy which isn't covered by our insurance. The pain seems to be relieved a little, and I didn't feel sick.  Two days later I went to a bone-setter. Because I know I need to get massaged more. So I took 10-minute massage, and 10-minute hot compress treatment by electric gadget.
It cost 460yen.
And in this morning I went to the bone-setter again.
Now the back neck hurt seems to be relieved, however the pain of my left shoulder seems to be worse. I think I need to get  a massage and hot treatment constantly.

Additionally on Saturday I had to attend an one-day training program of my host English company.
Anyway I did it --- and -- suddenly my running nose didn't stop and I felt  heavy in my head. I thought I was finally caught by a cold.
Yesterday most of the day I was "sleeping" not just laying.

Oh, I'll almost forget. While I was sleeping, Yuki finished cleaning the windows of my house.
Our winter cleaning has finished --- no, one thing is left, clean the ventilator in the kitchen.

I had no high fever, just felt sluggish, and heavy in my head.
So today I went to a clinic.
The doctor said "your allergy seems to bet worse because of the coldness and dryness."
I thought autumn was finished so that I don't need to take medicine against allergy. It was wrong.

And both of the doctors said, if your hurt was not so sever, you should do exercise, and when you take medicine, you should do exercise inside to strengthen your immune system.

So from now I'll go out to do exercise in a gym, though I feel sluggish.

No comments: