Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Winter break is starting!

Tomorrow in the evening I'm holding  an event, it is the last event of this year.
My students and my adult friends are coming.
And -- since they leave , my winter break will have started.

According to M (my younger daughter)'s schedule, she will come the day after tomorrow morning. (She wanted to come here tomorrow  evening, but I declined.)
So my winter break means  my family time. (Probably Yuki will be able to a day off the day after tomorrow.)

I'm grinning to my self.
Since my daughters left here, I've been suffering from empty nest symptom. Some one say I've already conquered. I think not yet, of course the symptom got really weak.
Probably since I left my regular job as an engineer, my life seems to have been spent with my daughters. Since they are left I seem not to find a "big" motivation on my daily life, though I enjoy my daily life being free from children.
So actually it is a happy news that they come to my house and stay with us.
On the other hand, I know it will make me tired, because I'm used to the current life with Yuki.

Anyway, though I a little bit earlier

Have a good new year!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Happy New Year Mieko! I hope you enjoy spending time with your family :-)

I hope your event goes well too.