Tuesday, February 06, 2018

an aquaintance comes

I used the word "acquaintance" instead of the word "friend". I happened to know her at a meeting. There we talked much, and instead of changing our business cards we told our Facebook account each other. Since then we haven't met each other.

As I tell you, I constantly discard (or recycle) 10 things a week.
We already took our lots of used books to a used book shop. So we don't have many books we don't use now in my house. However I kept some ( or many) English reference books. Some are still used, and the others are seldom used.

So I decided to give away these four books, and --


before  taking just four books to a used book shop, I ask the people who are contacted with Facebook,
--- and an hour later, to be surprised I got one comment from "her".
I didn't know that she is interested in English.
Anyway she will drop by my house after her work.

These days I'm always thinking how I deal with my Facebook site. It has good things and bad things.
Anyway, this time I thank my Facebook account.

Now I'm baking cake for our evening tea break.

No comments: