Friday, February 09, 2018

Change some items into new ones.

As I told you, I've tried to discard or recycle 10 things a week constantly.
And as you know our house seems to be far from being empty, because we buy new things "sometimes."
Anyway we discarded lots of my children's goods, however, instead of them lots of Ah-chan staying goods are here.
Usually they come here with just a small bag, because all of things including M's clothes are here.
Anyway I need to check the balance what we bought and what we discarded.
However I try not to mention replacing.

For example, I changed these towel cloth shelf, and tissue case into new ones.




 
I'm very surprised, because why I didn't change much earlier  --- probably because of troublesome.
While I was replacing them, I checked other things.
 
Finally I saw a hole on the table clothe, I have another one but this is my favorite.
  
 
And --- that's it.
This weekend comes, I need to discard 10 things and if I buy some things this weekend I'll show the list except daily foods.
Do you have any plans for this weekend?
 


2 comments:

Rosa said...

Replacing worn out things is a good thing, I think. We still want comfortable, nice things around us, even if we embrace minimalism. :)

I want a little R & R (rest & relaxation) this weekend. So maybe I'll try to get some extra sleep!

Mieko said...

Thanjs for your comments, Rosa.
Yes, to make our room more fomfatabke we seem to need replace or fix thing mire constantly despise of troublesome, while discarding some of rheum.