Friday, February 02, 2018

Draw a pig!



 
Today it is snowing, so I "can't" go to the gym to workout, though Yuki went to work as usual.
And My car wears winter tires. --- it is a just a excuse.
So today I stay home, and probably organize my classroom for next fiscal year.
 
Today I'll share an interesting article which was read the other day with my junior high school student.
 
First draw a box on the paper.
And ---
Let's find out about your personality.
Please draw a pig in the box.


Where is the pig in the box?
If it's at the top, you're positive and optimistic.
If it's in the middle, you're a realist.
If it's at the bottom, you sometimes think and behave negatively.
Which way is the pig's body facing?
If it's facing left, you're friendly and remember dates well.
If it's facing to the front, you're direct and not afraid of having a discussion.
If it's a facing right, you're active and creative.
Is the pig drawn with four legs?
If it has four legs, you're confident and stubborn.
If it has less than four legs, you're not so confident.
Finally, the size of the ears shows if you're a good listener or not.
The bigger, the better.


Well, I show you this picture -- drawn by my student, though I don't get his permission.
 
 

3 comments:

Tim Frost said...

If you draw an aardvark instead of a pig, you are an independent thinker:
http://elelur.com/data_images/mammals/aardvark/aardvark-05.jpg

Mieko said...

Thanks for your comment, I'll tell him the name of the animal. We say it is like an anteater or a rink while laughing.
However, it is a real kind of pig, isn't!t it.
You are really good at speaking highly on someone. Thanks.

Tim Frost said...

If he was trying to draw an aardvark, he did well - the ear, nose and rear leg are accurate (in shape, if not in number).

Interesting facts:
* "Aardvark" is the first word in most English dictionaries. (Or second, after just "a")
* Aardvarks do indeed eat ants, but they are not related to anteaters!
* They are not really pigs either. They are not closely related to any other animal.
* The word comes from Afrikaans language and means 'earth pig', so the Japanese name 土豚 is a translation of that.

I only knew the first fact before I did research today, so I have learned something. Thanks!