Monday, April 16, 2018

Monday has started

I got a qualification of Japan medical herb practitioner, though it is for beginner.
I don't use this qualification for job, just to get more and correct knowledge of current herb world in Japan.
Of course I need to update the knowledge and information, but not to need to study deeper or more wider.
 
Monday has started.
It is non-scheduled day in a while.
I made this wreath using the bay leaves in the garden.
 

 
Last night I cooked quick dinner using caraway seeds, and fresh herbs in the garden.

And I also "weeded" doku-dami.
However it is used as tea, and doku-dami herb water.
So I've started to dry them.
 

On the other hand I bought this book.

 


This book is for herb and fairy stories.
For example, "The Little Red Riding Hood took "elder flower jam and syrup" to her grandmother."
 
Herb has been used since early times. So it is no wonder that many kinds of herb is on many fairy or folk stories.
 
So now I'm organizing a herb & English picture book meeting.
Sounds fun, doesn't it?
 
 
 





No comments: