Wednesday, May 23, 2018

our group collection of "Haiku" poems.

This is our group collection of  hahiku poems.
Unfortunately my hiaku are not involved, though I'm counted as a member of this haiku group.
Probably 7 years ago, coincidently I had a chance to visit their exhibition of haiku & photo.
The original world of haiku has lots of "strict" or "difficult" rules,  but, the group try to make haiku in a free style. It means that it is all right not to be strict to the 5-7-5 style and  to include a season word.
I liked the style, and became a member.
The other reason was that, at that time my mother used to enjoy haiku. So I thought when she came here, I would take her to the meeting. Unfortunately I haven't done it yet.
Though I'm still a member of this group, I can't join them for several years. Their meeting is held on Sunday once a month, and nowadays I'm busy on Sundays, as a grandmother, as a daughter.
For these 7 years the situations of my situation and my mother, my mother in-law, and my daughters have changed a lot.
So unfortunately my poems are not included.
However I'm keeping the contact with them.
Because the leader and the sub leader got married (though they are in the same generation of mine) and started a restaurant.
So I sometimes drop by to have lunch.


 
 
The other day I dropped by and got this collection of their poems.

No comments: