Monday, June 04, 2018

How overwhelming it was!

The concert was really overwhelming.
What concert?
 
 
Have you ever heard of the name Tateno Izumi?
I found the article about him in English.
 
He used to be a very famous pianist as one of able-bodied pianists.
Suddenly his right body got numb.
However he is still active and famous as a professional pianist with only left hand.
The performance was great, the sound was beautiful, however probably the most suitable word to describe the concert was "AKKAN ", probably in English overwhelming.
He was born in 1936, his right body is numb. However he is still active and continues to play as a professional pianist.
 
Yuki and I went to this concert together.
 
Additionally I was going to go to the concert in Kimono.
However because of my shoulder hurts, I was not able to have my left hand behind the back, so I was not able to wear KIMONO.
My shoulder and left upper arm hurt!

No comments: