Friday, June 08, 2018

try to make a craft with dry rose petals



This year I had a lot of chance to see roses, visit rose gardens, and get many roses.
As I told you, I enjoyed making rose jam, taking a bath with fresh roses, and making dry rose flowers.
I just put some dry rose petals  with rose aroma oil as potpourri, not so bad, but I wanted to use them more effective.
So I got a glass of 100-yen candle at 100 yen shop.
And
 
I made is smaller.
And I dissolved  the wax by putting the bowl in hot water .
 

 
I put some dry rose petals around the candle.
And I poured the dissolved wax on it.


It's sometimes OK to stay home and do something like this by myself instead of going out (to workout).
Anyway, today I have to go out to do exercise at the gym. I use some money for them.
 


No comments: