Thursday, October 11, 2018

How many years do you keep such a "Eau de Toilette"?

I'm not used to using such a  "Eau de Toilette", and perfume etc.
So I'm not familiar with  perfume companies. However I know the name of Yves saint Laurent, and probably Yuki know it, too.
I got these bottles, probably 7 years ago from a French madam.
I knew it was expensive, so I have kept it  without using it .
However----

Do you know how many years such things are kept the quality?
I searched on internet. According some websites, it seems to be three years.

Ok, I clearly give up using it for me.
However --- what should I do?
I thought the bottle would be useful.


However the splay is very tight, so to throw the liquid away, I have to brake the rid. It means it will not be used as a splay bottle.
 
 
Anyway I took the bottle from the shelf, and put it in the bathroom.
About the other one.
I throw the liquid away, and put some my favorite aroma oil with my home made dry lavender petals..


This small bottle changed into a new one with my favorite perfume.
 

No comments: