Monday, December 03, 2018

PLaying with herb

Last year I gave my homemade herb tea as a Christmas present or a New Year's present.  It seemed that my friends looked happy. So this year I also made my ordinal herb tea with lavender, and lemon grass.

 
To tell the truth, herb is kinds of luxury nowadays. However the origin is just grass.
So I grow some herb in my garden which survives, and as a leisure, I pick some organic herb in some farmer's garden. Luckily, here in Utsunomiya, some farmers are interested in growing herb.
 
On the other hand, I like using aroma oil. And nowadays, Yuki also likes it.
So as the present to him, I bought this gadget at a popular aroma shop, and I blended special oil for eliminating cigar smoke, and preventing from catching a cold. It looks cool, however it doesn't work well for eliminating cigar smoke.

 
Anyway making herb tea, and blending oil, made me fun!

No comments: