Wednesday, December 05, 2018

the half of winter cleaning is finished

I don't know who and how you clean the windows in your house.
Anyway it is our (probably most general Japanese people) chores, and in this season many people struggle to do it as the hardest chore of winter cleaning.
These years Yuki and I  did a  scheduled day all windows at once, and probably you can guess, we always had some pain on our shoulders, back  or twist. This year though it is getting better, my left shoulder still hurts, so I decided not to depend on Yuki, to clean windows a little by little by myself.

Well, the windows on the first floor was cleaned.
The rest was the ones on the second floor. And my role is to clean the windows of my bed room.

With cleaning the windows, I managed to discard 10 things of each room.
 Now, I'm really satisfied with myself. It is almost 10:30 in the morning.
From now, I'll go out to get a massage.

No comments: