Monday, May 20, 2019

How many steps did I walk 0520

Since this big holiday I have continued doing walking.
Well, more than 30 minutes walking seems to make my knees, ankles, and muscle too tired.
To keep walking,  I try not to do much.

Anyway, as I always tell you, I don't like exercise very much.
So to bring fun to my walking, I installed "what glass it is --application" on my cell phone.


 
These are Katabami ( I don't know the name in English).
I did 8416 steps. It was too much.
 
Katabami; Lower your eyes  Find kindness

 

They are also pink Katabami.
I did 3400 steps.
 
Katabami; The first step, Bring me power
{6E19A883-2831-450C-8F5B-E932C6E9A9D5}

Before concert, I walked around the area.
This flower is marguerites.
Marguerites; Make my back straightened  up  By Young violinist
 

 
{AC76CFDC-5343-46E9-B500-7D29729E6877}
 
I attended a workshop at a kindergarten where my daughters graduated. It was the first time for me to go since then.
And I had never walked there.
I walked back home. It was nearer than I expected. I did less than 5000 steps.
 
Rice fields;  Kids with their mud hands Nostalgia runs deep
 
I hope someone will give me more suitable phrase.
 

No comments: