Thursday, May 23, 2019

I boungt pairs of supports for my knees and ankles

Even now I continue doing walk of about 5000 steps and going to gym more often.
Why?
The urgent reason is I thought it is now to do such thing, I should do that before coming humid and tough summer.
And the main reason is that Yuki's retirement life is just around the corner. I'd like to go out with him.
And do you know that his pedometer usually shows over 10000 steps. Additionally when he goes golfing, it shows about 7000 steps.
Getting to the point, He wants to keep his current exercise situation. So even when we go out by car, probably we walk lots there.
For him, 7000 steps is not enough, but OK. For me, 7000 steps  is now too much, but I want to be able to do it. So I've started this training.

However, my ankles seemed to be too tired. Sometimes they hurt a little.
It seems to be a tuning point. To do it much more won't be good, but to keep it will strengthen my knees and ankles. So I bought ankle soft supports, and knee soft supports. When I walk or do exercise I put them on. They seem to work enough.
On the other hand I constantly feel tired on my legs (calves).

Do you know these flowers? They are flowers of potatoes.


Po-ta-to flow-ers  Step creep-ing up  smooth-ly One month has passed

No comments: