Thursday, May 16, 2019

I'm enjoying my herbs

For garden lovers this season is the busiest and the happiest season, isn't it?
Even for me, who is just interested in gardening and won't make efforts  so much, it is a good season to enjoy my garden. I do weeding a little bit constantly, and pick some fresh herbs to trim them.

Most of people who suffer from pollen allergy, must be relieved by passing the pollen season. However I have still a small trouble, so continue to drink my special blended herb tea. One herb of it is pepper mint. Luckily my pepper mints are growing. Of course they are chemical-free but I don't know they are considered as organic plants, because I don't give anything except water.
I use my fresh herb for my daily herb tea.

Parsleys are also grown largely.
I made massaman curry. massamam curry is Thai curry, it is really mild. Before my daughter went Thakland,  I had already known it. Luckily it got easier to get my favorite massmam curry paste.
 

I used my parsley instead of "pakuchi" (coriander).
At that time I also bought a whole of melon, but it was not so sweet, so I made jam.



This is our breakfast.


Well, well, this morning I also cut some herbs in my garden to prevent them from growing too big.
I put them into a vase. Looks good.

Now it is a really green season. And it is also a really "economical" season.
 

No comments: