Tuesday, May 07, 2019

looking back on this big holiday -2-

The biggest change will be the number of meals at home when our retirement life comes.
Now, on weekdays, I usually eat lunch and dinner alone at home, which means I just cook some things easily.
So this big holiday might have been a good practice for us. We had three meals a day together except one day. And " I cooked" most of them, and Yuki washed the dishes mostly.



Saturday, I cooked fried rice easily.  To tell the truth, it was the same menu of my last night dinner.


Sunday, I was not going to cook. But coincidently a neighbor brought us fresh bamboo shoots, so I cooked them. Yuki wanted soup, so he made instant (ready-to-cook?) miso soup by himself.



Monday, he went playing golf. So I made this lunch for myself.



We went to Tokyo.
The first day we were with Yuki's mother. It was a steak day.
The second day we were with my mother. It was Tempura and soba-day.
The third day I cooked lunch for three of us including my daughter. I grilled chicken. However it was not enough for her. So in the evening we had a little bit early dinner at Yakiniku restaurant.
We were going to stay in Tokyo one more night, but the road situation during this big holiday was worse than we expected. So we came back here at night.
When we came back here, our usual day was waiting.



Friday I cooked fried rice. Yes it is almost the same as the first day.



Saturday we went out and had breakfast at a café. It was a big volume. So we didn't need lunch. It was branch.

No comments: