Sunday, May 19, 2019

Pre-cooked dishes and discarding 10 things 0519

Today, it is the day of volunteer reading at the library, in 2 hours I'll go out.
I have already done my weekend chores.


 I pickled raddishes. I light-boiled spring onions and carrots with  chikicensoup, and Japanese raddishes with Japanese soup stock. I made Bouled yam salad. Probably there are preserved for a couple of days, and served for our breakfast.

I also discarded 10 clothes including some sockes which don't have the other one, (pleas don't laugh . We are not very thorough. )
I've started to write in our cloth diary. 


Well ugh I am using " pre-cooked dishes" of my weekly cooking. Is it a suitable word?
Pre-cooked side-dish? Pre-cooked ingredients?  Reguraly used ingredients?  What do you think of it?



No comments: