Tuesday, May 21, 2019

wisteria at a private house

It happened on a  weekday  last week.
I heard that a private garden is wonderful with wisterias. It is not so far that I can drive there by myself. So I was going to go there when I had free time.
One day I talked with a neighbor and told this information. She was so interested in it, and we decided to go out there in 15 minutes. 
Coincidently another neighbor passed by, so we asked her to go there together. She gave a big smile.
In 15 minutes we went out. It was 25 minute drive.
 
 
 
 
{936D360D-DE92-41F0-9C5D-97A3ECDAD488}
 
For the 15 minute preparing for it, I prepared thermos with coffee.
What a big garden it was.
What beautiful wisterias they were.
There were some tables under the wisterias. We had a good time with coffee and sweets (another lady brought them.) and talked for about 20 or 30 minutes there.
It was about 2 hour tea time including the start and end.
 
I'm almost in my 60's, another is almost in her 70's, and the other is almost in her 80's.
A lady is a widow and doesn't drive. Another lady has a husband who is in his late 70's so they don't drive so far.
 
Well, well, I talked about my husband. And I said "he might be a good chauffer when his retirement life starts." Every one laughed saying "Oh, sorry, but we won't hesitate. Please say hello to your husband and please take care of us!"
 
 Our retirement life must be full of laughing with our senior neighbors.
 
 
 

No comments: