Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Very small garden opens


One of things I decided to do durng this spring vacaiton was making a small garden in the back yard. I did it. It doesn't cathc the sun much but -- probably somthings will be able to glow.
I planted parsley,MITSUBA(honewort?), and MIZUNA(kind of spinach), because they can glow in the half shade and half sunshine according to the directions. AND these grasses (leaves?) are really convenient to cook, if I can harvest.
Well, gardening was not my favorite and skillful hobby, but I tried to do it more this year. Now I water the garden every morning, untill now I enjoy it, I hope it would not be a dull chore that I have to do eary morning. ( I know weeding is one of dull and tough chores, but it can't be helped)
Do you enjoyg gardening?

No comments: