Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Last YUZU KOSYOU

Today's OBENTU is "NORIBEN". "NORIBEN" is rice covered with NORI (sea weed, you can see somthing black.)
Between NORI and rice I put dried bonito and YUZU KOSYOU. Do you remember YUZU KOSYOU? Since last fall we keep a jar of YUZU KOSYOU all the time. But it is the last jar of YUZU KOSYOU. Though I buy them from my friend who made them by her self, her stock has all gone. And rain season is coming so she doesn't make them no longer. We use YUZU KOSYOU for many things, NABE (pot food), noodle, spaghetti, rice ball, griled somthing. Thank you YUZU KOSYOU. We are looking forward to see them next fall. The firend said the trees of YUZU have lots of fresh gree leaves.

1 comment:

:P said...

this looks very healthy, mieko. i wish I could prepare something this healthy for my husband everyday for work. =D