Sunday, August 05, 2007

Humid & Hot!!!!!


Rainy season has gone. Though I know, humid and hot summer has come. Anyway "hot" and "humid". My daughter and I are exhausted with this hot weater, humid air and hot wind. BUT my husband is pretty "fine. He went out to play tennis, of couse outside.


In the morning my daughter and I cleand the rooms, washed blanckets (correctly dry blanckets washed by washing macine), and bothe of them took a shower. So now the washing machie is working now, it means another chore of drying clothes caused.


Well, lunch time. What will we have lunch for? Too hot to cook. so just do "chin". We'll eat pizza-toast.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hot and humid here in South Carolina, Mieko. But perhaps not as bad as summers in south Florida, where we were for the past several years. However, the cool mountains are not too far away and next summer we will plan to go there in August. This year we are remodeling our house and cannot leave the work. Thankfully, we have air conditioned houses and stores so it's easy to keep cool unless you work or play outdoors. Jan

Mieko said...

As you know, though in my house there are some air conditioners, not the house is not an air conditioned house. So only 1 seconds from living room to the bathroom --- hot.
But I prefer hot weather than cold weather. So next week ---- Opt. I'll wirte the event on my diary.