Monday, August 06, 2007

Play golf? really?

Last night my husband, daughter and I wento to practice golf nearby. Why? Next week it is "OBON" vaction. My husband can take 8 day summer vacation. On the first half week my mother-in-law comes to stay with us. What she's looking forward to is playing golf.

I suggested her to play golf with her son (it means my husband). But she said "my grand kids has grown up, and she can do it, so let's enjoy together!"

My husband reserved time (how do I say in English?) at a golf course. We(my daugher and I) can rebtal golf clubs for free. And the junior high school student price is only 1000yen.

We are going to enjoy playing golf, hot spring and Karaoke with her this OBON vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-------Original Message-------

From: art terrones
Date: 8/6/2007 9:32:12 AM
To: Alicia Cardwell; Chuck Robbinett; Alan Seaman; hluckyt Terrones; MYRNA TERRONES; Sam And Bea Torrez; Steven Gomez; Terrones Nash; William P Veach; auntieg5 Esther
Subject: Fw: Septic Truck


----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Berreth
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 8:44 PM
Subject: Septic Truck






For golf, the popular slang would be..."make a tee time" but more correct would be "reserve a tee time." Of course, tee time means the time you are supposed to be on the first tee and ready to begin your golf game.
Have fun playing with your family!

Mieko said...

Thanks for your reply to my question. It is "make a tee time", isn't it? Our start is at 9 o'clock.