Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Going out --with my yougner daugher


My elder daughter and I tend to show the same interest though we often have quarrels. On the other hand my yougner daughter and I tend to have different interest. But I want her to take there. So I showed this brochure. according to expectation she showed an interest.

She loves Asain taste. And this artist is influenced a lot from Mexico. Asain taste and Mexican taste seeims to be differnet but I thing something is common.

The art itself is wonderful. But AKIRA, the artist is really strange carrer, if I dare to say he used to be a hippie. My daughter tend to yearn such a unprecedented or fantastic or strange world. So I don't want her to be influenced by him. On the other hand I want know her there is one life.

Anyway she enjoyed this exhibition. And I also enjoyed. After that we have a good lunch. Compared with my elder daughter, she is a still obedient child even though she is a adolescence.

Additionaly, I also went out with my husband --- to golf shop. For me it was a little bit boring. it can't be helped.

No comments: