Sunday, October 21, 2007

Finally ---

Anyway I wrote the result at first. This Friday my yougher daughter passed into a college. Fron next spring she is going to be a college student and to leave this home, though she is going to live with her daughter together.
I'm happy, I feel lost, and I'm sad beacause she is going to leave home.

In my elder daghter's case, I often wrote her situation how, what she was studying and drawing. But I didn't dare to wirte about my younger daughter's situation.

If you know my daughters, they have completely different character.
My elder daugter is a type to grind away for her purpose. So in her case she decided her concreat aim as soon as she became a high school student. So my husand and I was just watchng her, though unfortunally she failed in entering the college she wished for the best. But now she enjoy her another college live. Next week art festival is going to be held at her college.

My younger daugher-- it is difficult to discribe her character. optimistic, free, easygoing. Anyway she was living the world without "making efforts", it means she didn't study very much. Probably one of the reason was she didn't find a purpose after her graduation.
When she was in the second at high school, she was always in a bad temper. Her fasion was getting wild (from my eyes), she startedpart time job, and her grade got the lowest. My husband and I were really worried about her. But from last winter, she started changing, she started thinking about her feature, and she started show interests in interia.
And she suddenly started to study hard, and from the winter she has got good score.

So she got letter of recommnedation from school, and she got a test of "drawing".
It was not a usual examination. She had to draw her favorite buldings until the examination day.
On the examination day, she had to make a speech about her drawin, and wrote a short peper about a theme that was given on the day. And the theme was "design".

And yesterday we got a notice of "passing".

I tried to show you one of her picturers. But I couldn't attached it on this blog. I don't know why.
Anyway if you are intereseted in it, please drop by my photo site.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/choro/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratualations to your younger daughter. That's great news! Her drawing was very impressive.

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions to Megumi! Will she be going to the same art college as her sister? So, they will be sharing a room again...like old times. I see lots of trips by train into Tokyo to check on them in your future! Jan

Anonymous said...

Thanks mss@zanthan gardens
And I'm really glad to hear your compliment to her picture.

Thanks Jan.
She seemd to be talented for drawing a little. Her college is not art college, it is a women college having interior architecture coruse. So she passed through individual intervew, writting short speech, and showing her pictures. Now until new spling she has to study normal subject harder --I wish.

Mieko