Monday, March 31, 2008

My new term has started!

Today it is the last day in March, but it is MONDAY, so my new term has started.


But unfortunately, this term I don't have any new students. on the other hand every student in the last term keeps my lesson this year. So It's OK.

As a last lesson in March, I invited a famous English-drama teacher, and my students and she made an English drama for 2 hours in a hall, after the lesson their parents came to see the drama. Everybody (students and parents) look excited. I believe they really enjoyed using live English there. I love seeing their exciting and delightful faces. This year I'll enjoy "English" with them, though sometimes I must scold or encourage them.


This term, I decieded to hold my concert with my friends in summer. The title is "Collaboration with JAZZ and English picture book". Piano and English&Japanese story teller is me, song and other story tellers are my friends. AND of course bass is my husband.

The master of the tea room (I play the piano once a month there) assist us.

It is one of events for my "second" life.


Yes my second life has also started.

Today my husband I had breakfast without kids. So I sent the photo to them using my"cell phone" . Actaully I bought my own cell phone, because from April the telephone fares with family is "free".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the breakfast you cooked today?

Anonymous said...

the first brown; simmered potatoes and beef with soy sauce, suger, SAKE.
the white one; Japanese radish salad with WASABI
the second brown; quick simmered cod fillets with leek seasonsed with soy sauce.