Monday, May 19, 2008

homemade quick sausage














Now in my garden sages grow up. I picked some leaves and made quick sausage using aluminium foil instead of bowels. Now some herbs are growing. We(my husband and I) love to try eat them.
This time my husband mixed ground pork and spices with "his" hand.

Well, I said to you that " these days our common hobby is eating strange foods.".

One of my frined sent us these "MISO"rapped with Hoohba.
The other day we ate it with leek and Shitake mashroom, tasting good SAKE.
Last week I was worried about dizziness. Twice I got a shot. So last weekend I stayed home without doing things. --- but I was boared. So I started to cook with my husband. He mixed grand meat, and preapred these leaves. It was a good thing. But both of them didn't wash the dishes. This monring I did it. Now I'm getting better. I said to my self "Let's enjoy this week".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

nice website.

what do you put in the sausages you show in the foil in the picture as well as the ground meat please.

ie which herbs or any filler like bread etc.

thanks for advice

yours john west

Kharina said...

You are so lucky to have a garden! I want to start growing herbs, but the weather has been very cold up until now, so it's a little late to start from scratch. I might get some ready grown from a plant nursery. I bought the herb sorrel today to cook with. Do you use sorrel in Japan?

Anonymous said...

I put sage, parsley which are growing in my garden. And nutmeg, black pepper. Thta's all.

I didn't know sorrel. And I'm a beginer about herb. So I'm happy to know sorrel.