Monday, October 13, 2008

Foods in fall

Now we are in fall. It is a good season to enjoy "foods", "art", and sports. (in my dictionary there is no word of sports).





I made Halloween cookies with kids.

I made persimmon jelly for my mother. The day before yesterday she came to stay with us.



I made persimmon jelly with KANTEN (vegetable gelatin) , made rice puddings, and bought ZUNDA (the green one, it made from green peas). And put them into a cup. What do you think of it? Does it looks suitable sweets in fall?


She loves persimmons and ZUNDA.





And finally we got "the " fresh caramel. Probably last year suddenly fresh caramel appeared in the market, and in a short time it is caught a big hit.


My mother-in-law traveled HOKKAIDOU, she couldn't buy it. I went to a department store in this city, but unfortunately I couldn't buy it. Every time they were sold out.





Yesterday by accident we got a chance to get this sweet. (We went to see red and yellow leaves in a mountain, but the road was really congested with traffic, so we gave up to go up mountains. So we got to an outlet earlier than our schedule.

No comments: