Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Cooking

Some people say "you seem to like cooking." On the other hand some people say "you seem to be tired of cooking" Both are right. Sometimes it is fun, sometimes it is a bother.



But it is true, I'm interesting in food. So on the fridge I have some interesting (to me) recipes. It is one of things I want to do this year. It means I'll try to cook all these recipes.



To be the truth, during the winter vacation I was tired of cooking, but yesterday my younger daughter send this photo. When she went back to TOKYO, she took "pork" to her home. And the dinner of yesterday was like that.





On the other hand today's our break fast was like that.









Are you interested in cooking? If you are interested in cooking, what kind of recipe do you want to try to cook?


P.S

I have a questions, are the following sentences right?


In the lesson, I suggested.

Keep something behind your back quickly, and someone try to ask her "Can I see it?".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to cook but need to always try new recipes to keep my interest strong. It is more fun to cook for more than two people, it makes you try harder. Today I am making butternut squash and white cheddar cheese soup with onion and celery cooked in it. I got the recipe from The Fresh Market, a good, small grocery store. Jan

Anonymous said...

To Jan
Thank you for your comment and e-mail. I learned --probably.
you said "white cheddar cheese" in the comment. Does cheddar cheese has some colors?

To Hapi
Thanks for your coming.
I hope you enjoyed my blog.

To Carlos
Have a nice day!