Friday, January 23, 2009

It has been cold

Last Monday it was warm like early spring, but since last Tuesday it has been cold. So vegetable stew is suitable and necessary. I serve some junior high school students coming at night. (Yes, from this week my usual classes has started, I'm busy even at night.)

Fortunately my students are still not suffered, Flu has spread quickly. At some schools they have to cancel some classes.
My husband and I are fine, but

For him the schedule seem to have been tight, (He returned home at 9 PM form the U.S and went to work at 8 next morning as usual ). Now he develops conjunctivitis. Of course he went to the eye doctor, and applies eye drops often. I have to separate his towel or things that touched his face from mine. There are only two members in my house, but I have to use the washing machine twice a day.

On the other hand I develop suppurative pulpitis, I use painkiller again.

Sounds like an elderly couple life??
But it's not boring. it's sometimes fun, mostly calm.

No comments: