Monday, January 19, 2009

Recent days

Now there are two members in the house.
Last week, there was only one in the house, it was me.
My husband went to America on business.
I thought I would go to TOKYO where my mother and my daughters lived.
But fortunately (or unfortunately) I have a job.
And the last week I went to a nearby school all day as a volunteer teacher twice, and I went to TOKYO on my job.
In the daytime I was surrounded with lots of kids and in the evening I talked with adults teachers or friends).
But at night I had dinner alone, a little bit sad I was.
Probably it was the first to time to spend one week alone since "I was born".
I haven't lived alone. Until I married with my husband I lived with my mother and my brothers.(My father passed away when I was 20.)
Sometimes my husband went somewhere on business, until last year I was with my daughter.
(Until we had a baby, probably my friend came to stay with me in such a case.)
Living alone is really hard, I think.
Well,
these days my younger daughter makes lunchbox eagerly.
She sent a photo.
Now she was 19. When she was a high school student, it took more than one hour to peel three potatoes.







I asked my husband to small articles to my students. He bought them.
It is a good opportunity for my students to learn American history.










And February is just around the corner. I'm going to make something as a Valentine craft.
The craft is -- making felt balls. Do you know how to do that?
And it means January is going away.





This is the last sweets I got in the New Year's vacation. It is a Chinese sweet, the name is Spring rice cake".





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to live alone. If you are sad, why don't you meet a friend for dinner or have others to come to your house?

Anonymous said...

Thank for your comments
Dinner time is usually family time around me.It's a little difficult to have or visit friends.
BUT in 5 years some mothers (they are my friends) are going to be free from "mother's work". So we might enjoy dinner together without our husbands.

Anyway from this week my lessons at night start. I'm not lonely.

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!